Wolfington Body Company, Inc. provides school and commercial bus sales, service, transportation, and parts. Wolfington is a family owned and operated dealership that is proud to be one of the nation's oldest continuously operating bus distributors which has been serving the transportation needs of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware for over 140 years.
We have an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete, accurate, and timely processing of all vendor invoices for the Company. This position will build and maintain effective relationships with all vendors. The Accounts Payable Administrator will assist and provide any and all reporting to the Controller, VP of Finance, and all leadership to negotiate the best terms with our vendors, to drive profitability through best pricing, and to drive operational efficiencies through all departments by eliminating delays due to vendor issues.
The Accounts Payable Administrator will report directly to the Controller and will be a key contributor in the following functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enter all vendor invoices in a complete, accurate, timely manner
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders; investigate and resolve variances
- Pay all vendors timely and within terms, taking discounts when applicable
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with vendors
- Ensure outstanding credits from vendors are received and applied to accounts
- Prepare analysis of vendor accounts and develop/maintain vendor scorecards
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly accounts payable reports
- Report out on any vendor activity that is noteworthy
- Answer phones and provide excellent customer service
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business-related field; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to build solid, trusting relationships with vendors
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer
Qualified candidates should submit an up to date resume with salary requirements.
Chester Springs, PA
Download an Application
Email Applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org